You don't have javascript enabled. Good luck with that.
Pencarian
BPBD Siapkan Skema Evakuasi di Pluit Antisipasi Bencana Rob Meningkat

BPBD Prepares Evacuation Scheme for High Tidal Flood in Muara Angke

Jakarta Regional Disaster Handling (BPBD) has arranged evacuation mitigation if the tidal flood is increasing in Muara Angke, Pluit Urban Village.

There is still no residents taking refugee

North Jakarta BPBD Taskforce Head, Aries Trisna Putra said Supermoon phenomenon triggers tidal flood in Muara Angke since Friday (12/13) ago.

NCICD Embankment Long-Term is Solution to Overcome Tidal Floods on Jakarta Coast

The water height is vary in several locations with the deepest up to 100 cm. But the inundation did not make local residents to take refugee.

"The water starts to inundate in the morning and recede at noon. But the area at RT 10/22 or the deepest starts to recede in the afternoon or evening," he said, Wednesday (12/18).

Aries added that the water inundated several RTs in RW 22 of Pluit Urban Village namely RT 01, 02, 05 and RT 10. The area of RT 10/22 takes longer to recede since it is located in basin area.

His side remains alert by deploying personnel for 24 hours to monitor the condition. The Supermoon phenomenon will last up to December 20.

According to him, his side prepares four personnel and two rubber boats for evacuation. Previously, the boats were already used to distribute logistic and evacuate local residents.

Water Resources Agency together with Pluit Urban Village have run the handling management to minimize the inundation. Three mobile pumps have been operated to flow the water back to the sea.

Then Social Sub-agency also has distributed food boxes by three times a day. PPSU personnel are deployed to clean the water channel and manage the traffic and assist the evacuation process.

Aries admitted has cooperated with Satpol PP, Fire Handling and Rescue, Army and Police for evacuation process if the water goes high.

"There is still no residents taking refugee. Evacuation scheme will be applied if the situation endangers the residents," he stated.

Linked News
Popular News indeks
  1. Pramono Flags Off 10,000 Runners at Soekarno Run 2026

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye1058 personFolmer
  2. Jakarta Unveils Indonesia’s First SDGs Corner at Maritime Museum

    access_time15-02-2026 remove_red_eye994 personNurito
  3. Transjakarta Brings Lunar New Year Festivities to Public Transport

    access_time16-02-2026 remove_red_eye966 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  4. Free Transit Card Applications Skyrocket 143%, Passing 76k Mark

    access_time20-02-2026 remove_red_eye926 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing
  5. Public Works Agency Gets Transjakarta Corridor 13 Back in Tip-Top Shape

    access_time17-02-2026 remove_red_eye707 personAldi Geri Lumban Tobing